Industrial

YOU AND ME

Extra Form
Country Korea
Year 2019
Award Bronze Winner
Affiliation Kookmin University
Designer JONGHOON YOON
English This is a project inspired by a botanist who was isolated from Mars by an unexpected accident and spent a long time alone. Seeing the nostalgia for the person he felt and longing for the existence of others, I thought not only the food or clothes, but also the existence of the other people was essential to survival. So I started to think about the importance of relationships and the value of communication in normal life. I wanted to re-examine the relationship that we inadvertently have in our lives from the point of absence, and express the warmth of the relationship through chairs and lights.
Native 한 식물학자가 예기치 않은 사고로 화성에서 고립되어 오랜 시간을 홀로 버티게 되는 영화 '마션' 속에서 주인공 와트니가 사람과 떨어진 채 살아가는 모습을 보고 영감을 받은 프로젝트입니다. 그가 느끼는 사람에 대한 향수, 인기척에 대한 간절함을 보면서, 의식주뿐만이 아니라 다른 사람의 존재 그 자체 또한 생존에 필수적인 요소라고 생각했습니다. 주변 것들의 대한 그리움, 공허함은 부재의 상황 속에서 도드라지고, 이는 다시 소중함을 느끼게 하는 촉매제가 되고 있었습니다. 이에 저는 일상 속 관계의 중요성, 소통의 가치에 대해 생각해보게 되었습니다. 우리가 살아가면서 무심코 맺어가는 관계들을 ‘부재’ 의 관점에서 재조명해보고자 했고, 관계의 따뜻함을 의자와 조명을 통해 표현하여 소통의 한 수단을 제시하였습니다.
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1
  1. No Articles
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 Cancel

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5