Extra Form
Country Japan
Year 2022
Award GOLD WINNER
Affiliation Individual
Designer AKITO MATSUO
English It was always music that saved me. Thinking of how we could enjoy music in a limited space such as your bed and desk, I decided to create this product.I designed it to fit anywhere because it turns anything into a speaker. Its sophisticated circuitry design takes consideration of sound quality and changes its appearance with the angle of light by using half-mirror-film. Tueks is an audio instrument which heals and uplifts you by looking, touching and listening it. I want to challenge the industry against standardized sound quality. Please enjoy your sound by constructing yours acoustic space. There is nothing like Tueks around the world.
Native 仕事から帰って動けないほど疲れていた時、私を救ってくれたのは音楽でした。ベッドサイドや机の上という限られたスペースでどうすれば手軽にいい音で音楽を楽しめるかを考え、作品を作る決心をしました。度重なる実験の結果、振動スピーカーを用いた本作にたどり着きました。 tueksは置いた場所そのものがスピーカーになるため、どこに置いても馴染むようデザインしました。リビングやテーブルの上にあってもインテリアのように美しく、ふとんの中から手探りで操作しても安全なように角を丸く、そして音が耳に刺さらないよう特別配慮した回路設計にしています。また、ハーフミラーフィルムを用いることで光の当たり方によって見え方が変わり、見ていて飽きません。 見て、触って、聴いて癒される、元気が出る。そんなオーディオ機器になりました。 この作品の裏のテーマは2つあります。 1つは画一化される音質への対抗です。1万円ほど払えばある程度良い音質のスピーカーが買える今、このスピーカーは真っ向から立ち向かいます。置く場所によって音が変わるtueksで、あなただけの音響空間を構築し、世界に一つだけの音をお楽しみ下さい。 もう1つは、電子回路に対しての興味を持ってもらいたいということです。私は電子回路基板そのものが持つ美しさは何にも代えがたく、決して覆い隠さずに見せるべきだと考えています。そこで私の作品はアクリルを使用しています。ふとした時に見える中身から、ハードウェアや電子回路に興味を持っていただけたら幸甚です。
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1
  1. XIJIAJIA An AI Digital Human

2. Wireless acrylic speaker tueks

3. NTNU gamers Metaverse concept exhibition

4. Suofeiya home collection Visual Identity

5. A cup that fades away life

6. Gemeaux Aile

7. White Mountain Club House

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin